The Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a White Patriotic Christian organization that bases its roots back to the Ku Klux Klan of the early 20th century. We are a non-violent organization that believes in the preservation of the White race and the United States Constitution as it was originally written and will stand to protect those rights against all foreign invaders. We believe in the right to bear arms against all that threaten our home and family.
The Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a very traditional 2nd Era-like klan and we do not believe in socialism, nazism, paganism, or any other non-American beliefs. We believe that all persons should be allowed the right to believe as they wish, but that does not mean that we as a traditional Ku Klux Klan will fall into those non-Christian beliefs along with the non-believers that practice them. We hold our values to a very high standard and will not tolerate any deviance from those ideals. We will absolutely NOT use our good name as an intimidation tool towards anyone, no matter what race, color, or creed. We are not a hate group as some will have you to believe.
The Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is first and foremost a law abiding group, PERIOD! The Ku Klux Klan has been misunderstood for years, but we know what we truly stand for and will stand for the same for years to come.
Here are the fundamental ideals of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan:
I. THE CHARACTER OF THE ORGANIZATION
1) THIS IS A WHITE MAN'S ORGANIZATION, exalting the Caucasian Race and teaching the doctrine of White Supremacy. This does not mean that we are enemies of the colored and mongrel races. But it does mean that we are organized to establish the solidarity and to realize the mission of the White Race. All of Christian Civilization depends upon the preservation and upbuilding of the White Race, and it is the mission of the Ku Klux Klan to proclaim this doctrine until the White Race shall come into its own.
2) THIS IS A GENTILE ORGANIZATION, and as such has its mission the interpretation of the highest ideals of the White, Gentile peoples. We sing no hymns of hate against the Jew. He is interested in his own things and we are exercising the same privilege of banding our own kind together in order that we may realize the highest and best possible for ourselves.
3) THIS IS AN AMERICAN ORGANIZATION, and we do restrict membership to native-born American citizens. The records show that recently, at least, the aliens who have been flooding our land have come into this country, not because of any love for America, but, because of intolerable or unfavorable conditions in the land they left behind. They come to this country, not that they may contribute in any way to its growth and development, but that they may find opportunity to advance themselves and to serve their own interests. They are here to serve the interests of the land in which they make their homes and seek their fortunes. They come to obey the mandates of governments of which they are still the subjects, even to the extent of endeavoring to break down the government under which they find protection while seeking their nefarious ends. In their hearts there is the tie that still binds them to the home-land; to them it is still the Fatherland. Their sympathies are still there; their thoughts have been shaped by the currents in the old country. They do not easily readjust themselves. What pleasure would they find or what service could they render in this organization which is distinctively an American-American organization? We have organized to engender a real spirit of true Americanism - that Americanism which is a system based on a principle of utter antagonism to monarchism, whether represented by emperor, king, potentate, or pope.
4) THIS IS A CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION. Membership is restricted to those who accept the tenets of true Christianity, which is essentially Protestant. We maintain and contend that it is the inalienable right of Protestants to have their own distinctive organization. We can say to the world without apology, and say truly, that our forefathers founded this as a Protestant country and that it is our purpose to re-establish and maintain it as such. While we will energetically maintain and proclaim the principles of religious liberty as essential to the life and progress of this nation, and we will vigorously oppose all efforts to rob the American people of this right.
II. RACIAL IDEALS
1) WE STAND FOR WHITE SUPREMACY. Distinction among the races is not accidental but designed. This is clearly brought out in the one book that tells authoritatively of the origin of the races. This distinction is not incidental, but is of the vastest import and indicates the wisdom of the divine mind. It is not temporary but is as abiding as the ages that have not yet ceased to roll. The supremacy of the White Race must be maintained, or be overwhelmed by the rising tide of color.
2) WE MUST KEEP THIS A WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY. Only by doing this can we be faithful to the foundations laid by our forefathers:
a. This Republic was established by White Men.
b. It was established for White Men.
c. Our forefathers never intended that it should fall into the hands of an inferior race.
d. Every effort to wrest from White Men the management of its affairs in order to transfer it to the control of blacks or any other color, or to permit them to share in its control, is an invasion of our sacred constitutional prerogatives and a violation of divinely established laws. Every effort to wrest from the White Man the control of this country must be resisted. No person of the White Race can submit to such efforts without shame. One of the sad facts in American political life is the readiness of so many politicians to sell their noble white birthright for a mess of black pottage. They would betray their race in order to win a few black votes.
e. We would not rob the colored population of their rights, but we demand that they respect the rights of the White Race in whose country they are permitted to reside. When it comes to the point that they cannot and will not recognize and respect those rights, they must be reminded that this is a White Man's country, so that they will seek for themselves a country more agreeable to their tastes and aspirations.
f. Purity of the white blood must be maintained. One of the crying evils of the times is the mixture of white blood with that of Negro and other mongrel races. This evil has gone on since Colonial days until perhaps more than half of the Negroes in the United States have some degree of white blood flowing in their veins. This condition is not only biologically disastrous but is giving rise to grave social problems. Mulatto leaders who, under present social conditions, are forced to remain members of the negro group and who aspire to white association because of their white blood are boldly preaching racial equality in all of its phases. The guilt for this state of affairs rests upon those members of the White Race who for a moment of sexual pleasure have betrayed their own kind and betrayed their own blood. It has become necessary to devise some means for the preservation of the white blood in its purity, because, despite prohibitive laws, racial intermixture is continuing and the problem of mixed blood is becoming more and more acute.
III. CITIZENSHIP IDEALS
1) Development of the highest standard of citizenship. We ourselves must come to know what it means to be citizens of the foremost nation in all the earth. We need to have knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities and glories of our citizenship. And we need to be under the necessity of exercising our citizenship intelligently. We must learn and practice these things in order that we may teach them to others.
2) Rightful use of the ballot. The time was when parties stood for great principles. But today the difference between them is that of "tweedledum and tweedledee." One of the parties must be induced to champion great fundamental American principles that will hasten the development of our country, or else a new party must come into being. As the matter now stands we must cast our ballots for the right as it is most nearly represented and championed by men regardless of party.
3) We stand for the enforcement of law by the regularly constituted authorities. This order does not take the law into its own hands and will not tolerate acts of lawlessness on the part of its members. Any man of any color or creed who charges the Ku Klux Klan with being an organization which fosters and perpetrates acts of lawlessness and deeds of violence is either wilfully blind or is a malicious, slandering, lying fool who, because of some inborn prejudice, seeks to destroy an organization that is lawabiding, and that demands the enforcement of laws by those who have been duly elected to office. We are within our rights as American citizens when we demand of men who are put in office of trust that they shall faithfully perform the duties of their offices. It is quite evident that those who oppose us on this principle do not want the laws of our country enforced, and are seeking to cover their anarchistic spirit by impugning our motives and imputing criminality to us.
IV. PATRIOTIC IDEALS
1) The men of this Order stand for the purest and most practical type of patriotism toward our great and glorious country.
2) We take our stand upon the Declaration of Independence as the basis of popular government. This document denies the dogma of despots, that kings rule by divine right. It asserts that governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. It solemnly affirms the right of the American people to govern themselves as a free and independent nation - independent of all outside sovereignty and control.
3) We believe in upholding the Constitution of the United States. This document reduces to practice the precepts of the Declaration and must be recognized as the supreme law of the land. It guarantees that liberty which must be cherished as the precious heritage of the American people. It establishes the freedom of institutions dear to the American heart. It guarantees religious liberty, freedom of speech and of press, and all the rights that pertain to the people who constitute this nation. It depicts ideals and defines institutions that must be made real and kept secure. The Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan are sworn by a solemn oath to uphold and defend this immortal Constitution.
4) Allegiance. We teach that the citizen's first and highest allegiance is to the Government of the United States. No other government, potentate, or person of any kind shall share in this allegiance. We maintain that a divided allegiance means no allegiance. There can be no half American, and any sort of hyphen absolutely makes impossible any kind of loyalty to the American government, its ideals and institutions.
5) We stand for the American Flag against enemies without and within. We emphasize devotion to the flag of our country as the ensign of our American nationality and the emblem of our national honor. A man stands wholly for the Stars and Stripes or else to him his country's flag is only a dirty rag. We insist that no flag shall fly above our flag, and that no flag shall fly by its side.
6) Neither domestic traitors nor foreign foes of any kind shall be permitted to destroy this nation.
7) None shall be allowed to circumscribe the influence and hinder the progress of American institutions on this continent.
V. CHRISTIAN IDEALS
1) We magnify the Bible as the basis of our Constitution, the foundation of our government, the source of our laws, the sheet-anchor of our liberties, the most practical guide of right living, and the source of all true wisdom.
2) We teach the worship of God. For we worship the Lord thy God.
3) We honor The Christ, as the Klansman's only criterion of character. And we seek at His hands that cleansing from sin and impurity, which only He can give.
4) We believe that the highest expression of life is in service and in sacrifice for that which is right; that selfishness can have no place in a true Klansman's life and character; but that he must be moved by unselfish motives, such as characterized our Lord the Christ and moved Him to the highest service and the supreme sacrifice for that which was right.