Printable KKK Application: After you've printed and filled out the application, mail it to: TAK, PO Box 1572, Park Hills, MO 63601. You must include a valid Photo ID and the $20 Klecktoken (donation to the Klan) with your application.
NOTE: The Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is definitely not an “open membership” organization. Only those who meet our qualifications 100% are allowed into our ranks.
No person is allowed membership who doesn't have enough honor to assume a real oath and keep it inviolate.
No person is allowed in our Order who cannot swear an unqualified allegiance to the Constitution of the United States.
No person will be allowed who cannot pledge themselves to the preservation, protection, and advancement of the White Race.
Do not apply if you cannot practice real brotherhood toward all of your fellow citizens of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
Only White, non-jewish American citizens at least eighteen years old who pledge to dedicate their lives to this cause can enter The Invisible Empire.
We are a strictly law-abiding organization and every member is sworn to uphold the law, and principles of justice.
You must swear that you will not conspire with other Klansmen to commit ANY illegal, violent acts!
The Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan concedes the right of every citizen to worship the One True God as he sees fit, and will not tolerate any denominational dissent of any nature. All White Christians must unite at this juncture of history. We must unite and work together against our common alien, communist enemy which seeks to utterly destroy the Christian Faith and True Americanism.
Catholics as well as Protestants who believe sincerely in our doctrines are eligible for membership.
The following are requirements for being a member of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
· be 18yrs of age or older.
· be a native-born White American, non-jewish citizen.
· be a believer of the Lord God, the Creater of all.
· accept Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your personal Savior.
· believe in the teachings of the Holy Bible.
· be of White lineage. This means that if you put White as your race on any census, medical records, job application, or any other government forms you are considered White.
· be a believer in non-violence, except in self-defense.
· be law-abiding.
· be a registered voter. (preferred but not always required)
· believe in the United States Constitution as it was originally written.
· believe in the preservation and advancement of the White Race.
· be patriotic to American ideals.
· believe that the White Race is the true chosen people of our Lord God and have dominion over all creatures of the earth as God deemed that it (the White Race) should.
· must not date or be married to anyone outside the White Race. The applicant must not believe in the mixing of the races and must not have mixed-race children. This includes adopted or step-children.
· must not believe in Nazism or any form of socialism. The Ku Klux Klan is an American organization and we stand for American ideals, not communism. We believe in the worship of one Supreme Being (God). It is a sin against God’s Word to worship any man, woman, animal, etc...dead or alive!
· The Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan will not tolerate ANY form of narcotic drug use. We are a drug-free Christian organization and we will not accept anything less.
· We will never, under no circumstances whatsoever, accept anyone that is homosexual, bisexual, athiest, or is not of a sane mind and soul.
· You must be willing to swear to not commit any form of crimes while a member of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
DUES ARE AS FOLLOWS: dues will be $50 per year, per person. For new members there is a required $20 klectoken and $50 first year dues (due upon notification of acceptance) and $50 per year thereafter. Dues are due each year on the first of the month in which you were naturalized.
NOTE: Criminal records of any sort will be individually reviewed. We expect ALL member applicants to be TRUTHFUL AND HONEST before, during and after applying. Also, you must include a photo whether applying online or by postal mail. We’ll be in contact and let you know whether or not your application was accepted. Thanks for reading this information packet and for your support. With unity, victory is ours!